Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The truth
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message The truth is, that you can't handle the truth.
99 percent of what most people believe is a lie.

You will never learn the truth as the truth will make you look at yourself and who and what you really are. And you are afraid of what you will find. So you will continue to live in your delusional world created and based on the beliefs and lies of those who have gone before you. But they were as deluded as you. Your fear of stepping outside of the norm, excepted, programmed belief systems will keep you trapped forever in the illusions they create. MORE LATER..... SK

Are you ready to really see yourself as you are and take responsibility for all that you have created in this life. I doubt it. Many are called few can handle the reality, hence slink back into the delusional world, safe, secure in false beliefs. MORE to come if you can handle it......

I will show you who the anti-christ really is beyond a shadow of a doubt, if you can but release your preconceive notions and fear based Ideas. MORE LATER.....if you show me your ready. I can show you the keys to the kingdom a life and a planet of plenty, harmony and love. SK
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP