Users Online Now: 1,710 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 671,365
Pageviews Today: 865,035Threads Today: 225Posts Today: 2,943
07:32 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Cop Goes To The Wrong House to Investigate Ladder Theft and Blows Away Man's German Shepard
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Another great cop protecting and serving! Though I'd put part of the blame on the idiot who called police over a stolen ladder. a) the cops don't care about your stolen property, esp a frigging ladder and b) if the idiot pig had even gotten to the right house his main priority would have been to see if he could find something to arrest the victim for (that is if he didn't shoot that guy's dog too, second priority).

NEVER call the police!

[link to www.wsiltv.com]

Eldorado Man Accuses Police of Killing Dog
"My dog didn't need to be killed "

By Kristin Crowley - News 3

Story Updated: Sep 19, 2012 at 5:59 PM CDT

ELDORADO -- An Eldorado man is demanding justice after he says a police officer shot and killed his dog.

SNIP

"He was my best friend, so I just don't want this to go away quietly," said Robershaw.

Robershaw's six-year-old German Shepherd, Smokey, was more than a dog, he was a member of the family.

"I just sat here and watched my dog die," said Robershaw.

The 27-year-old said it all happened in a matter of seconds. On Sunday evening, Robershaw said he and his fiancée were eating dinner, when they heard a knock at the back door. That's when they say they heard a bark, a gunshot, then silence.

"Immediately when I opened the door I saw my dog lying there about eighteen inches from the end of his chain. He was just shaking, and his tongue was hanging out and blood was coming out," said Robershaw.

SNIP

"The officer had no right to come on my private property and shoot my dog, which was on a leash. The dog was doing what it's supposed to do. It is the protector of this house," said Robershaw.

SNIP

"He was at the wrong house, he was here to investigate a stolen ladder," said Robershaw. Robershaw says that the house the officer wanted was actually one block away.

SNIP
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP