Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Behold The BrideGroom Cometh Part II ^^The 21 day Delay^^
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message To start off, The following info is not from me, and its not from Ron Reese.
Its from someone who posts on Five Doves named Renee M.
This thread is just for discussion only. I am not a prophet nor am I setting any dates. I just like you all am reviewing this info.
This being said, There is a date set, Its October 7th 2012

First of all, we have been watching and waiting for a Rosh Hashanah rapture. That window is either closed or closing fast. Yesterday I get an email from Ron Reese, only because im on his mailing list. The message is basically a heads up to pay attention to this. Here is his message.

A BRIEF SUMMARY OF WHY THE RAPTURE MAY BE ON THE 7TH DAY OF TABERNACLES, OCT. 7--8, 2012

Below is a brief summary of why the Rapture of the Bride MAY take place this year on the 7th Day of Tabernacles, Oct. 7--8, 2012. It is the work of a very knowledgeable and anointed Bible Prophecy student. It is written by someone whom I trust and have known for a long time. I want to emphasize that it was not written by me, and that I am NOT predicting any day for the Rapture to take place.

However, it is my belief that her summary may very well be right on target. It is also my belief that this brief summary below, will whet your appetite enough to go to her website to read the rest of her excellent analysis and revelations. There is so very, very, very much more than what is written below.

She has taken many, many hours to produce the videos and posts on her website. If what she is saying is from the Lord, and the evidence strongly suggests that it is, then this world has only a matter of a few more days to prepare for the Rapture/Sudden Destruction.

The date she is projecting of Oct. 7--8, 2012, falls right in line with what is being projected as the likely time for Israel to attack Iran. This likely attack will probably ignite World War 3 and the 2nd Seal Judgment of War, and the Great Sword of Revelation 6:4, which reads, "And there went out another horse that was RED: and POWER was given to him that sat thereon TO TAKE PEACE FROM THE EARTH, and that they should KILL ONE ANOTHER: and there was given unto him A GREAT SWORD (nuclear weapons?)."

I am still a believer in the 2008--2015 timeline, for the Final 7 Years, and this lady is also. Below, she mentions Oct. 29, 2008, as the starting point for the Final 7 Years. This was the day of the fulfillment of Dan. 9:27, when Barack Hussein Obama, the Antichrist, confirmed his covenant TO CHANGE THE WORLD. The Word speaks about a "shortening of the days", in the Final Days. This is how this timeline can still take place, and still fit in the 1260 days of Great Tribulation. It is all explained, in great detail, on her website.

My forwarding this brief summary to you is not necessarily a complete endorsement of everything she presents, as it is impossible for any 2 Bible Prophecy students to agree on everything. However, her evidence, posts, and videos and personal testimony are extremely compelling and worthy of widespread distribution.

After considering what she has written below, it is my sincere belief that the Lord will lead many of you to forward this email to as many others as possible. And after viewing the amazing content on her website, including her posts and videos, that many of you will be led to forward those also. This message is so compelling that it deserves to be heard by everyone.

I am doing my part, by forwarding her amazing revelations, discoveries, and her website to you. I am trusting the Lord that many of you will do likewise, by forwarding this extremely compelling material to as many as the Lord leads you to.

The last day of the Feast of Tabernacles is known as the LAST GREAT DAY OF THE LORD!!! IT IS THE DAY THE LAST TRUMPET SOUNDS!!! Oct 7--8, 2012, is certainly a day to be watching!!! What an extremely exciting day to be alive and to be a Biblical watchman and to be anxiously waiting and expecting the Soon Return of our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ! BE READY!

Maranatha!

Ron Reese
[email protected]

Everything below was NOT written by me, but by an excellent Bible Prophecy student, whose efforts and writings and videos are compelling, and worthy of widespread distribution. Therefore, any critical comments, or questions, on the content below, or her videos, posts, or website, will likely go unanswered by me.

Here is her brief Summary of why she believes the Rapture is likely to be on the 7th Day of Tabernacles, Oct. 7--8, 2012:

1. The Feast of Tabernacles is called the Feast of Ingathering/Harvest.

2. The 7th day of Tabernacles is the LAST TRUMPET of the Fall Feasts.

3. 40-Day Warnings: The Lord gave Ninevah a 40-day warning before He was about to send destruction on the city. Many people have suspected that He will also give us a 40-day warning before He sends His judgment and the Sudden Destruction takes place. 40 is the Biblical number of trial, testing, and probation. Immediately after Jonah preached to the city of Ninevah for 40 days, he went up on a hill and put up a TENT or a BOOTH, which represents the first day of Tabernacles, when they would set up their TENT or BOOTH:

Jonah 4:5: "So Jonah went out of the city, and sat on the east side of the city, and there made himself a booth, and sat under it in the shadow, till he might see what would become of the city."

Exactly 40 days before the first day of the Feast of Tabernacles, October 1, 2012, TWO men, with end-time prophecy ministries, were given words from the Lord, dreams, signs, and confirmations of a nuclear attack coming to the U.S., with missiles coming out of the water on the East Coast. Please watch these 2 videos, for more understanding of this warning message given to the Church:

[link to www.youtube.com]

Then, a week later, we had our big 40-day warning from the Lord, pointing us to October 7, 2012, the last day of the Feast of Tabernacles. Three things happened on this date to warn us:

a) Hurricane Isaac hit New Orleans exactly 7 years to the day after Hurricane Katrina, in the same location. Both of these hurricanes disrupted a festival, called “Southern Decadence”, wherein thousands of gay and lesbian people came to celebrate their sin. In the days of Lot, Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of their outward displays of homosexual behavior, and the Lord warns us that it will be as in the days of Lot when He comes.

b) Hurricane Isaac unearthed caskets at a cemetery.This was a sign from the Lord that the dead in Christ are about to rise.

c) Paul Ryan said at the Republican Convention on August 29th, "We don't have much time". The Lord often uses public leaders to prophesy messages to the world, such as when Ciaphas told the Jewish nation it would be better for one man to die than for the whole nation to perish (see John 11:49-52). In his speech, Ryan spoke about the day when he was baptized, which is another sign that points us to Jesus being baptized, and then going to the desert for 40 days, before He began His ministry, in power and the anointing of the Holy Spirit, just as the 2 witnesses (left-behind Church and Messianic believers) will repent (sackcloth) and begin a powerful and anointed ministry for 1260 days before the Second Coming.

Raise up the TABERNACLE of David
4. Raise up the TABERNACLE of David Amos 9:11 says "In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old:" John 2:18-21 says, "The jewish people then responded to Him, “What sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?” 19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.” 20 They replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days? 21 But the temple He had spoken of was his body" (we are the Body of Christ). There are 360 days in a prophetic year. 46 years x 360 days = 16,560 days. If we count from June 7, 1967 (the day the temple was captured), and add 16,560 days, we reach October 7, 2012. October 7, 2012, is the last day of the Feast of Tabernacles.

5. October 7, 2012, is a 21-day delay (Daniel 10:13)), from the Feast of Trumpets and exactly 360+360+540 shortened days (1260 days) until the Day of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015.

6. The Last Day of the Feast of Tabernacles is EXACTLY at the end of the 4th prophetic year (Oct 29, 2008 +(4)360 days = Oct 7/8, 2012). The final 7 years are a prophetic picture of the 7000-year plan of God. Jesus' first coming was at the end of 4000 years, or the end of the 4th year. October 7, 2012, marks the end of the 4th prophetic year of the 7 final years, right to the day. So, His FIRST coming (firstfruits Rapture) was at the end of the 4th year. From October 7, 2012, to September 27, 2014, the next 2 prophetic years will take place. During the coming 2 years, I believe the world will experience the opening of all of the seal judgments of Revelation. Over the next 2 years, 1/4 of the world will die (4th seal). That's almost 2 billion people.

Then, the final prophetic year (September 28, 2014, to Day of Atonement, September 23, 2015), I believe will be the opening and fulfillment of the trumpet judgments of Revelation. At the end of the 6th year (Sept 25/26, 2014), we would have another Rapture event, representing His Second Coming (2nd Rapture).

The final year will be when the earth begins to rotate faster and the days will become 16 hours long. There will be demonic alien attacks (5th and 6th Trumpets of Revelation 9), and 1/3 of the people will be killed by these creatures.

The final year would represent His wrath being poured out in full measure, followed by the final bowl judgments at the end of the 7th year.

If the "Great Tribulation" starts on October 7/8, 2012, the 7th and Final Day of the Feast of Tabernacles this year, and goes until the Day of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015, that would mean that the Tribulation would be 360+360+540 shortened days, for a total of 1260 days. After the 360+360 days, we reach Sept 27/28, 2014. Sept 25/26, 2014, is the Feast of Trumpets for that year. If the second Rapture takes place on Sept 25/26, 2014, then 2 days later something happens to the earth causing it to spin faster. The final 1/3 of the Tribulation would be shortened to only one year, with 540 days of 16 hours each. So, not only would 1/3 of the day be without light and 1/3 of the night (4th Trumpet judgment of Revelation 8:12), but exactly 1/3 of the Tribulation would be shortened, the final year of God's wrath.

These are just a FEW of the things the Lord has revealed to me. Some of the other things I discuss on my website and videos are:

1. Nuclear War to start during the Feast of Tabernacles

2. 21-Day Delay

3. The Scrolls are Opened

4. Haggai 2 and Hebrews 12

5. Battle of Jericho and the Feast of Tabernacles

6. Jesus goes to the Feast of Tabernacles

7. Revelation 7 and the Feast of Tabernacles Rapture

8. A Bride-Catching Festival

9. Pattern from the Transfiguration

10. Bride of Christ protected for 1260 days

11. The Wedding and the Jewish Bridegroom/Bride

12. The Birth of Jesus Christ

13. Feast of Tabernacles Summary

You can read more on my website at:
[link to jesusiscoming2015.webs.com]
-OR-

[link to jesusiscoming2015.webs.com]

You can also watch my videos on YouTube:

The 7000-year plan of God:

Can we know the time of the Rapture and Second Coming of Christ?

The final 7 years before the Second Coming of Christ and start of the New Millennium (2008-2015):

The Days are Shortened:

Abomination that causes Desolation - SET UP on August 2, 2012:

Who are the 2 witnesses of Revelation 11?

Rapture of the Church - October 7, 2012, last day of the Feast of Tabernacles

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge