Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The truth about Nibiru/Planet X
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message OK people listen up. There are many people joking about Nibiru being complete BS, but I can assure you it is indeed for real. I have government connections, and what I am about to tell you may astonish you. Please keep in mind and be grateful that I am willing to disclose this top secret information, as I am greatly risking serious chances of being imprisoned or harmed.
Nibiru is approximately .4 AU from Earth. It will not get much closer. The closest point will be in Feb of 2013 when it will reach .3 AU. This is within the orbit of Mars, or about the distance from mercury to the sun. The proximity to the Earth that our government initially thought it would reach was miscalculated. Therefore, the extreme climatic chaos that we were supposed to experience from Nibiru won't happen. Instead, we will experience slightly above average intensities of earthquakes and tidal waves, peaking in Feb of 1013, then subsiding
So why can't it be seen? A dwarf star at such distance would easily be visible to the naked eye, right? Correct, but we have the technology developed at HAARP to conceal its identity through advanced camouflaging techniques in the upper atmosphere, rendering it invisible. This applies for the entire Earth up to 100,000 feet. As cliché as it might sound, it was employed so the public would not panic. We do not want the people to panic in any circumstances, at any cost if possible.
So there you have it. I feel that it’s my duty, as an American, to disclose this information to you all, as I feel you have the right to know. God bless you all and stay out of the costal areas.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP