Users Online Now: 1,865 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 24,026
Pageviews Today: 31,254Threads Today: 12Posts Today: 134
12:15 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hey orgonetards! It's called a tracking device! Big Brother knows if you have orgonite!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is straight from Sherry Shriner's Monday show!

[link to www.sherrytalkradio.com]

They Have Devices That Can Detect Orgoned Areas -They Figure They'll Find the Elect in Those Areas

"And one of the things I see, also, is that out of this alignment--see, you have the Death Star, you have the black spine tech (soul tech). You also have--and I told you last week a little bit about this group that was coming out of NATO, it was backed by Obama, and they were going after who they believed to be the Elect around the world. They have these devices that can detect orgoned areas. And so, what they're thinking is they can map the entire world and see which areas are orgoned. And then, based on these maps, figure there's probably believers in that area. There's probably--the Elect are probably in those areas.

And, you know what? They could map orgoned areas. I could care less. What gets me is how they think that just because a area is orgoned that there's the Elect in that area, believers in that area. Because I've been out in deserts myself. There ain't nobody out there. [laughs] I know other people are, too. I've even, I've orgoned a lot of government facilities myself, and I could tell you there's probably no believers in those. So either way, either way, they're working on plans to come after the Lord's followers. Which, to this, I say, "Bring it on." Because they think they can get the Elect."

What'cha gonna do when they come for you? charlie
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP