Users Online Now: 2,112 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,041,533
Pageviews Today: 1,872,008Threads Today: 816Posts Today: 14,360
09:11 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Electromagnetic Sensitivity - Are You Awake?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message GLP'ers,

I feel the need to write this. I have discovered what is affecting my life negatively, acted on it, and life is slowly getting better. I am a human being like you. What is affecting me, most probably is affecting you and I'm sharing this information with hope that if there is someone suffering like me, would find some relief from this information.

Let me first tell you, that I take care of my health. I'm physically fit, I exercise, eat healthy, meditate. All I ever wanted and want is to feel good, daily, and every present moment of my life. But something isn't right in this world.

About a month ago I felt sick in my stomach. It is a symptom I always get whenever I worry or am anxious, since I was a kid. I haven't felt this sick in the last year. Something wasn't right. I thought I was food poisoned. I thought I was worrying about something. Whenever I feel like this I eat vegetable soup and in a day or two I feel okay. And then I take my probiotics and I'm well again. The week after I felt sick again. I did exactly what I did the week before to recover, and I felt well again. But this time took me about 4 days to get well. Then the day after before leaving house I felt a huge anxiety attack I couldn't move and left me weak. My thoughts were getting worse. I was depressed, worried about my health, and really anxious. It wouldn't go away.

Read some notes which I saved from some self-help books to practice any exercise that might be of help with these symptoms but nothing was working. Some of which include sedona method, releasing technique, EFT, prana healing, meditation on heart chakra. In the meantime I was drinking herbal and green drinks and eating healthy. But symptoms were coming back again very quickly. What possibly was I doing wrong?! In the past , all the above techniques worked, they worked but for this particular case, nothing was working. I felt hopeless.

I went for a walk, outside. Didn't felt like it but I forced myself to go out. I felt so weak. When I go for small walks I always get better so I tried it out. Went for a 30 minute walk. I felt a 'little' better. Wonder why? I wasn't surrounded with EMF that much! ;)

I then wore my EMF Scalar Resonator Protection Pendent. I bought it (about 3 years ago) because there is some scientific proof behind it and it does improve my mood and lessen anxiety whenever I wear it. I wore it on and off in the past but since I felt sick recently, I haven't removed it. I was feeling a 'little' more better.

I then looked at some of my saved websites about emf as I always enjoy trying anything new that could improve my health. I was feeling like getting close to what is making me sick...

I tried this experiment. Please try it too and report back on this thread.

Before I went to sleep I turned off and unplugged everything except the fridge. These include wireless modem and cordless telephone which are always on 24/7. I also turned off my mobile. It is important to unplug to reduce EMF radiation significantly from your house. This will reduce significantly EMF in your house.

I felt so much better after only an 8 hour sleep.

I realise that if we are consistently being attacked by EMF, without giving a chance to ourselves to heal overnight, how can we be in harmony with ourselves? Microwave, TV radiation, Computer screen, wireless devices, cordless telephone, mobile phone, Bluetooth devices, antennas outside, high voltage cables and more!

I've been on this experiment for 4 days and I improved by 80%

Today I woke up to another new reality. I realised that Emf and radiation can easily get INTO our physical body from our supplements, food and water. However, there are products out there that can charge your food and drinks and remove radiation from your food, drinks and your house. They are expensive but at least there is hope. For those who can't afford they can still do like me and try the experiment. You will be giving a chance to recharge yourself effectively and getting rid of all that radiation you accumulated during the day, while you sleep. And during the day try to avoid EMF, even by just going outside for a small walk and turning our mobiles off sometimes.

Fight for your life. You were created perfectly. It's what surrounds us that is preventing our spiritual growth. I love our technology and all the improvements, but we've also created a 'demon'. I also feel that we have all the tools we need to evolve as human beings one of which is meditation. But with all this EMF around it's hard unless we protect ourselves.

I hope this information will be of help. It might not be news to many but please ACT and try the experiment above and report back on this thread if you never tried it.

I'm not for pins but the more people can see this the better. That's my only intention.

Love and Light to all.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP