Users Online Now: 3,345 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,462,398
Pageviews Today: 3,337,543Threads Today: 563Posts Today: 12,252
08:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Entities of intrigue, controllers, squids, puppet masters... Come on home <3
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Well... The other day I made this thread for the demons to come on home, sent them a lot of love and silence so that they were able to touch that spark, that seed of life, within which we all share.
When they first did that, and felt the deep longing, there behind all of the wrath, hate and chaos, when they felt that deep deep longing, they remembered and realized all that was just shadows and mist...
That and feeling the warmth unconditional love of the heart welcoming them, made it an easy choice.

With you it is different, I know you have called me, bc of what happened today... You would never do that unless for getting my attention.
I know that you like reasoning, deep reasoning... Well you know I was always the feeling kind, but as you probably also know, I have met Reason here on Earth, he let me see this world through his eyes, which was really amazing, he has still to see the world through my heart, but he will get to it...
So that's why I can tell you

You know everything about love, how you can use it to manipulate innocent hearts, how you can drag unawakened beings into systems where they only serve as batteries.
You know every aspect of love, every corner, every loop-hole...
But - have you ever been loved?

While you think about it I tell you a story about the seed of life...

Once there was this big heart, which was only one, One, in the middle of nowhere, in a sense you could say that it was never there, because no one had created it, and as it being One, it had no way to look at itself or reflect...
It was just pure love, pure being, unmanifested...
Within this heart, grew an urge to self-reflection, to ponder, and it reproduced itself in amazing ways, the seeds of life appeared...

It would be wrong to say that hey were created, they just appeared out of the urge to ponder and to love...
Actually, love, was the first reason... Bc the big heart were so full of it, that it needed to love outwards...
The love between all the seeds of life (sparks) were so deep that it is far beyond any description by words, as were the love between the big heart and the sparks...
The would dwell in that love, just fooling around, having all kind of fun, all was just love, joy and lots of fun...
There were no concepts, no time and space, only pure existence...

Those were the true spirits, the true sparks of life...
And as you have probably already guessed, this was not just a story, this was you, was me, was all of us...
If we really dare go in there, deep down, beyond every programming, beyond all that we have been created to do, we can still feel it pulsating within...
That is why, when I look at you, I do not see enemies, that tries to suck out love of every relation I ever had (which you have) I see loved friends, I look at you from one spark of eternity towards another...
We are One... Still, and always will be...

Ok now we have talked about love, now we talk about sex... lol no just kidding
We talk about control
You are the original controllers, that in you which is not the spark, the seed of life, is created by the Great Squid, the Puppet Master (which is also just a little crying longing spark of eternity, wanting to come home).
The Puppet Master were born out of the original imbalance between light and darkness, the fear from the light to be dissolved, and the fear from the darkness to be forgotten, old story which I've already shared here in other threads...
Well you are super intelligent (you may help me with math any day), sensitive (you for sure know what is going on, from a certain perspective at least) and highly calculating (you know how to make it YOUR sweet deal)
You are behind politics, secret and known societies, you are within families and cities, you take the love and truth out of any relation, inner as well as outer.
You have it all set up...
You control the controllers, you feed out of the love which still are pulsating in the hearts of the innocent (which it will keep doing as they to are eternal sparks, like you and like me)
But may I ask you this?
Yes! Ok:
Are you aware that when you control you become the controlled
And when you feed out of others love, others joy and happiness, you become dependant, a victim

You may tell me, yes, we now stuff, we are not stupid
I know that, but this is not about facts, about knowing...
It's about wisdom, k n o w i n g...
Take it deeper
I know it is hard for you, bc you are programmed otherwise...
Yet the true you are beyond the programming, from there you will know, and for there... if yiu touch that hurting spot inside... you will feel loved, feel loved!!!
First time within this creation, first time since you were a seed of life, purified and innocent...
You are love and you are loved...
Ponder on this, and you know me (I know some of you follow me lol) you know I don't play games, and my heart are capable of loving, loving deeply...

So for now I'll finish with stating that I love you, all sparks of eternity, all spirits do, and that my deep hope goes for you to remember, remember and come home
To be welcomed and loved

Love
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News