Users Online Now: 2,103 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 929,329
Pageviews Today: 1,548,705Threads Today: 630Posts Today: 11,045
03:37 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A BETTER WAY (to treat the muslim world)
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message this is a bit from a much longer article by daniel greenfield, sultan knish. (Is there anything better than a hot knish with a little spicy brown mustard?)

"We tried supporting dictators and that didn't work. We tried supporting democracy, that didn't work. We tried nation building, and that didn't work.

Homer Simpson summed it up precisely. We tried our best and failed miserably. The lesson is: never try.

Not caring about what happens in the Muslim world is a cathartic and liberating experience. You should try it.

If a country can't protect our embassy, the answer is to close the embassy. If a country takes $1 billion of our dollars, and then returns the favor by indicting our citizens for religious "crimes", then stop giving them money.

I don't care about nation building in Afghanistan anymore. I don't care about the Muslim Brotherhood being in power in Egypt anymore. Let al Qaeda take over Tunisia. I. Just. Don't. Care.

Our foreign policy towards the Muslim world should simply be this: leave us the f*ck alone, if you don't we will utterly annihilate you. We will not invade. We will not depose. We will not nation build. We will destroy."

[link to sultanknish.blogspot.com]

no one says it better and i especially like the bit about annihilating. one thing i would add is all muslim immigration to western nations must be halted now. no more building mosques, no repairs allowed to existing ones. muslims will understand that because that is how they do it in their countries with christian churches.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP