Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Are the elites buggin out???
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Good morning friends, observers, trolls and shills...

Two important bits of info crossed our paths yesterday that I find very curious, let me know what you think...

1) Congress closes it's doors for 2 months after only 8 days in session with not only many, many important issues on the table but also with WWIII looming, half second to midnight scenario.

It's the earliest pre-election exit by Congress from Washington since 1960, though lawmakers will return after the Nov. 6 vote to deal with unfinished work.
[link to globegazette.com]

2) A confidential source tells John Moore that a NOTAM Alert (Notice To Airmen) has been issued for yesterday between 10am and 3pm EST, this establishes a no fly zone over and around Mt. Weather and the reason for the air space closure is due to VIP travel.

Listen beginning at 20:45 for the NOTAM Alert:

Now google Mt. Weather Underground Base, the first link shown is for another site I cannot name here, check out that post, it contains a plethora of information about Mt. Weather and the base located there.

Smells like something is brewing to me, eyes open folks.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP