Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Moshiach (The 'Annointed One') Peers Through the Lattice
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Moshiach (The 'Annointed One') Peers Through the Lattice

Many thanks to Apollo Illuminist for his research into these matters.

I've just recently learned about the Jewish Messiah called 'Moshiach'...
[link to en.wikipedia.org]

He is famous for 'Peering Through the Lattice'…
Thread: A MAN UNKNOWN,... A MAN OF SECRECY.... A MAN CONCEALED AND HIDDEN.

I noticed his description seems to match this character in the Black Eyed Peas video "Meet Me Half Way"...

In addition to this… I’ve linked Human/Beast DNA to ‘Sackloth’ and the ‘Menorah’ using Zechariah 4 as my blueprint…

unclemikey-124

Some newer Christian teachings as well as the New Age movement suggest that the Burning Bush represents something called ‘Shekinah Glory’. This may be seen as the invisible magick ‘Spark of Life’ that travels through our DNA and keeps us alive!

unclemikey-177

unclemikey-179

Here is a fascinating description of that ‘Inner Fire’ inside of the ‘Whirlwind’ in each of us…

The four fingers on each hand are sometimes split into two sets of two fingers each, thus forming the letter Shin , an emblem for Shaddai.

Sometimes the hands are arranged to form an overlapping lattice of 'windows', referring to a ceremony sometimes called Nesiat Kapayim, the "lifting of the hands", in which Jewish tradition states the Divine Presence would shine through the fingers of the priests as they blessed the people, who close their eyes as the light could be blinding...

Keep in mind now, that ‘Whirlwinds’ are often a bad/sad thing Biblically speaking, as well as being 'Clothed in Sackloth'...

Could it be… we are born with the “Spirit of Lucifer/Mercurius” in us (the Fiery Whirlwind)? Do we need to ‘upgrade’ to “Christ’s Spirit”?

Remember… our “Fiery Spirits” consumes fuel (food/water etc.)… causing eventual total consumption… and ultimately… death.

Is there a ‘Trade–Up’? Is it possible to have a ‘light body’ that doesn’t consume Luciferian Shekinah Fuel? Christians believe YES!

Let’s continue…

The Sefer Yetzirah‘s ‘Shin’ symbol is DNA Code for ‘Start Codon’ or ‘Initiation’.

unclemikey-161

BTW… ‘Lord of the Earth’ can be traced back to Sumerian ENKI…

Weird stuff… Why? Because someone knew about Human Genetics thousands of years ago and encoded it all over the place.

Now then…

When Moshiach’s ‘Lattice’ is combined with ‘DNA/Sackloth’ we get this 'Hybrid Theory'…

unclemikey-248

Some say that ‘Black Men’ in Occult Teachings refers to the rumored Bloodline of Cain/Spear. This can be seen in this Alchemical Wedding Tarot (sometimes referred to as ‘Brothers’ Cain and Abel)…

:tarot-06:

Remember… we all are ‘Beasts’ as we are made of 666…

unclemikey-21

So… did someone finally build the ‘Perfect Beast’?

Clues in the 2012 Olympics point to this very notion!

unclemikey-249

unclemikey-250

unclemikey-251

Something seems off though doesn’t it? Is there a dire warning in there, hmmmm?

Look at this video… and ask yourself… why are those children standing in the shape of an ‘As Below’ masonic symbol? Why is the ‘Phoenix Sacrifice Flames’ so close to them?

Keep in mind that many people view that song as very 'New World Orderish'.

In my ‘11th Commandment’ video… I present a case in which the ‘Key to the Destroyer’ is at the center of the Union Jack... of the Vatican… which gives birth to something…

Are the similarities merely a coincidence?

unclemikey-63

Thank you for your time regarding this matter.

smile_kiss
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP