Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Why does the US support Israel?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm no expert on US-Israel relations, so maybe someone on here can give me some answers. I have lately been wondering why the US and Israel have been virtually synonymous in the eyes of those who love and hate these countries. Is Israel essentially a satellite state of the US or is the US a satellite state of Israel? The whole thing is very confusing.

In fact, I have recently asked a handful of people I know why the US supports Israel and here are the answers I got:

- jewish people control the world
- The jewish people helped us win WWII since we were able to scoop up
so many scientists fleeing Germany and we, as a country,
feel obligated to help them.
- The Bible says that Christians must help defend Israel and
so, as a predominately Christian nation that is what we
must do

I know that a lot of people on this site probably believe in a Zionist conspiracy. But if that is true, does it not seem insanely coincidental that the Bible demands that Israel be protected? I mean, how convenient to not only control the world but also to have a Holy Book that demands your protection.

I am honestly very confused here...please enlighten me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP