Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Soaring Food Prices !!! OMG!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Wow.... We went to Costco tonight in Northern California, and the choice beef was $19.99 per POUND !! Also, everything we normally buy has gone up by at least -$1.00 - The organic whole chickens were 2 for $20 2 months ago, and NOW they are $30 to $35 for same 2 chickens!!

NOW, food for a family of four is costing $375 every 2 weeks (no food stamps here). Our weekly food bill has doubled this year!! Inflation is before our eyes. I had an anxiety attack shopping. I am very particular in purchasing REAL WHOLESOME FOODs for my family. I no longer buy any corn products because of GMOs. We stay away from high fructose corn syrup. I read the back of everything I buy and I find myself putting most of the food back on the shelf because of the junk in it.

My business that I have had for over 23 years is failing. For the first time in my life, I am very worried and concerned. I am making major changes to my life asap because I do not see any other way to survive. I take pride in taking care of myself and family. I do not want to go onto the governments tit for support. Is anyone else seeing the changes that I am seeing or struggling like I am struggling??

My spouse wants us to sell everything we own and move to IDAHO. Spouse wants us to prepare for a complete financial and government collaspe and he wants to grow and raise our own food. What do you think (your opinion is welcomed)??

alone
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP