Users Online Now: 2,504 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,273,753
Pageviews Today: 1,768,334Threads Today: 420Posts Today: 8,878
03:28 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Adopted? Felt like a guinea pig throughout life? ....
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I may know why.
I grew up among politicians and researchers in the US. Odd combo, eh?

The researchers were finding it hard to get actual parents to hand over their kids for experiments and keep them in the programs, despite the amounts paid for their "volunteer time".

The politicians..I don't know what their problem was, but I'm guessing they could have used more funding for those never ending campaigns.

In my life I noted that a lot of my friends were adopted, the kids of these people, and constantly in and out of medical research (and who knows what else) programs.

My educated guess? They discovered what a cash cow kids are in medical research so they started adopting them for the specific purpose. The only consent required to put a child into a program is the parent''s consent, and adopted parents (while they shouldn't be for this purpose) are considered to be the child's legal parent.

Meanwhile, my life sucked. Any guess why?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

News

Proud Member Of The Angry Mob