Users Online Now: 1,874 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 512,745
Pageviews Today: 847,209Threads Today: 300Posts Today: 5,497
10:04 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I've done it now...I'm 44, she's 19, now she's obsessive. What do I do?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm divorced for two years. I live in an apartment close to Texas A&M in College Station, rent is ok and most of the college kids consider me "the cool old guy" lol. Had my share of fun since divorcing.

So I met a girl who moved in across from me, transferred from a Podunk jr. college. 19, very pretty, sweet, smart as hell and an old soul. Interestingly she's into 80's rock so that started our conversing when I heard her drive up listening to Great White.

Bottom line is we hit it off and decided to have some fun, I think she wanted to simply experience a little life, etc. Well I figured out pretty quick that she was inexperienced sexually, she said she was active but that her partners were 'very quick'...lol I remember being a teenage boy.

I asked her if she'd ever had an orgasm and she said yes, she thought so (?? ) so I spent two nights at her apartment last weekend helping her learn what her body was capable of. She had multiple, and I mean multiple, orgasms.

I didn't talk to her for a few days and then this past Thursday she met me at my door crying wanting to know why I hadn't called. I've noticed over the last two days that she is watching my apartment from hers with the blinds open but the lights off so I can't see her.

I'm thinking that my idea of teaching her how her body could react and having a great time myself was a mistake, and it saddens me to see how this girl has done a 180 and went from incredible and awesome, to on the verge of obsession.

How do I handle this? Don't throw out "you shouldn't have done it", duh no shit.

Now what?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP