Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Hate this life
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I need to vent, bash me all you want..i really don't care anymore as i have lived a life of people putting me down and belittling me.

All my life i have tried to do good. I make it a priority to always do atleast 1 good deed a day and have always tried to help others. However, this same life as consisted of people pushing me away and choosing not to be friendly with me, to hang out with me or whatnot. My own family choose not to include me when there is a big birthday bash or little sibling reunion where they all fly in from other parts of the country to be together. No bother letting me know.

I have failed at any kind of friendship i have had and am sick of being alone. Truth be told, GLP is the only place i have any kind of social existence with. I hate myself, i'm done trying to help others in need as i always get it thrown back in my face.

There is no such thing as Karma. I have decided i think i just might end it. Cowerdly as it seems, i have been told its the best thing for me as i am dirt.

Cheers and good luck
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP