Users Online Now: 1,758 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,023,103
Pageviews Today: 1,873,762Threads Today: 658Posts Today: 13,817
09:10 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Who or What Created This Reality? For What?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Did we create this reality?

But the version of us inside doesn't realize we made it for ourselves?

I have a theory, I call it the Universal Fractal Story.

I think everything that nature is made up of: light, darkness, happy, sad, jealous, sexy, plants, animals - all of this stuff is what happens after a while.

One thing lead to another, and we're left with exactly what is specifically in front of our faces...

Environmental destruction, amnesia, stupidity, violence, war, starvation...

Like a big mixing bowl that left nothing out, not even the bad stuff, for the sake of completeness...

Do you think there's a specific point to it? A conclusion? Or not?

Like, are we supposed to learn the nature of all things, and become a mediator between the forces?

And what about the "matrix" level of the experience? That this reality is an illusion?

Are we in an illusion, to learn how to mediate and maintain sovereignty within illusion, from first hand experience?

Or is that a false lure to keep you in the illusion? Or maybe we get to a point where it just doesn't have a foothold any longer, and we can't be contained by any illusion?

Perhaps ironically this can only be figured out, from within an illusion?

It seems like maybe we're learning the hard way, about archons, spiritual parasites, self-destructive tendencies, spiritual hierarchies and delusions - as an attempt to know better?

If I'm just angsty and throw a fit, the conflict continues - or I become like my aggressor - so co-respect and empathy seems like maybe on the right track? Without adding further conflict?

When we get through this, what next?

Is this maybe like a way of experiencing the universes greatest hits on one planet, then we're in a balanced perspective to reintegrate the rest of the universes in the after life?

Which is full of archons, illusions, overly-biased light and dark - and friendly spirits with no ulterior motives - so if we don't make it through here we're just not ready?

Maybe this is like New York, if we make it here, we can make it anywhere?

And maybe, just maybe, we designed this whole thing a long time ago, to cover ALL the bases? And exhaust all possibilities?

So that when we can start using light, we can do so responsibly because we know from first hand experience what its like?

Thoughts or commentary would be amazing :)

hf
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP