Users Online Now: 1,628 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 184,653
Pageviews Today: 304,940Threads Today: 98Posts Today: 1,741
03:57 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I was disgusted by my fellow humans today.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If and when TSHTF, most of us are going to die horribly.

I was on my way home tonight, Decided to stop at the store to grab some milk and beer.

So, I park my truck out towards the far end of the lot, as I always do, and am walking towards the entrance to the store.

I make it all the way to the door, and I hear a car horn blowing out in the parking lot.

There is a car that has just rolled into the far, empty end of the lot, just rolling along at idle speed diagonally across the lot, with the horn blaring constantly.

I stop, and I'm staring at this car, going "WTF?"

There are at least 10 people farther out in the lot, closer to this car, and their all doing the WTF stare for a minute.

Then, the car stops and just sits there with the horn still blaring.

All the sheep just keep looking at it with their WTF faces for a few seconds, then turn around and start heading inside like nothing is wrong.

Not a single one of them gave a damn, or wondered what was wrong.

I figured it was somebody having a heart attack or seizure behind the wheel.

I remember thinking, "WTF is wrong with you people?!" as I ran all the way back across the lot to this car.

NOBODY GAVE A DAMN

They all turned around and forgot about it, went back to shopping. Every single one of them.

Makes me wonder if humanity is worth saving.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP