Users Online Now: 1,842 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 793,611
Pageviews Today: 1,290,518Threads Today: 517Posts Today: 7,937
01:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject May I speak with the manager???????
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This world's a mess.... Sorry
Can we speak honest here...
If you take a minut, just to view this world from my heart, just one glance and listen... Then I'll listen to you too

From perspective of those who controls, I can see the reason...
They have all they want, can move around with people like if they were building bricks and have fun that way
But: Really... That is a boring game, I don't even have any need to try play that... Yawn...
And... All of these controllers have so much fear and secrecy, they are all watching eachother, even their closest 'friends'... Are on to MY position, MY this and that, and do they know something I don't... Fear and anger...
They don't even have a clue...

From perspective of the 'slaves' 'sheeps' or what you call them...
Most are modified, dna, soul, to obey rules, laws, system... Outer authorities
They are like lego...
The lego bricks do not care how they are shaped either...
The world have really made an art out of keeping them in a semi-miserable state of mind, where the balance between hope and hopelessness are crucial... And where love (as you call it down here, even it is really just a fix for the ego)...
Psychology and new age crap keeps them beliving that there is deeper justice and a learning taking place...
Those who are open to spirituality thinks that we need to learn and to grow this way..
Simple mathematic for the controllers... This input gives that output...
That suffering and pain are necessary for the soul to grow and to get into contact and cooperation with the awakening body mind complex... Which from a soul-level is true, but from spirit levels are BS... (with the spirit beeing already perfect and have always been)
So if all of this makes sense (and I have only scratched the surface) they feel purpose
Still, they have no clue about true love and true nature...

Lightworkers and enlightened souls/Masters
Well, they may seem to have a purpose awakening people...
Most of them, however, just get caught up in the ego game (as they work in a system where ego is the key and have to live in that system)
Of course many are of the controllers game, bc they are designed to bring that which are needed for the slaves, in order to maintain the balance that'll keep the dynamic of society...
Ergo, they don't have a clue...
Those who really have touched in on their true heart, and see it through, and sees the oneness in their heart connected with all... Realizing this world (and even the whole creation if they go deeply enough) is upside down...
They have a clue, yet find it hard to get anywhere from there, except trying to find kindred spirits and go one for one...
And these are only few, bc the level of mindcontrol and the level of ego/obidience to system/hierachies are just sky-high (if you get my point)

Then there is a lot of other entities, where some of those who actually do have a clue gets demonized and blamed, to hold down their power and their ability to speak to others, that's a boring game as well...

From the viewpoint of the spirit, its a total mess
The nature of the spirit is to be wild and free, loving and equal... Acting out of the deepest innermost truth and thereby connecting in the Heart of Unity...
This world doesn't respect the nature of the spirit, we have created structures (all the way to the heavens) where hierachies, law and order rules...
That create a tension, a deep deep calling for the entrapped spirits, which actually are prisoned...
That is also why so many have cataclysmic dreams of the worlds beeing dissolved...
(Of course the controllers uses these images to spread fear (=control) and to make people think that it is necessary for us to be in this cyclic reality, where 'God' or whoever they believe in from time to time has to push the reset-button, so that we integrate the learning from this age into the next... Whic is true, but also BS... Bc it is just another way to keep the spirits still entrapped)

I wonder, is it really necessary all this
Do you need blind faith
Do you need followers/worship
Do you have a clue
Do you remember true, pure love???

In all love and respect, just wondering
Just a new push on the reset button would not satisfy me
Could we this time, make a real change, a change where the respect for the spirits, and the way of living in true love and in true balance are remembered...
I know it is not easy, but hey... Nothing really good comes easy
And for sure you can count on every heart, that really have a clue, to be at service

Well this is about it...
I could be writing a lot more, but am for now trapped in this reality of space and time
So this is one heart speaking to another...

Would you answer?

Sincerly yours
<3
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP