Users Online Now: 2,117 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 988,161
Pageviews Today: 1,647,903Threads Today: 667Posts Today: 11,888
04:25 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject 'You just hit me like heroin': Maths teacher on the run in France with schoolgirl, 15, wrote about their forbidden love online
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A married maths teacher who is believed to have run away to France with a pupil half his age wrote their forbidden love had 'hit him like heroin'.
Jeremy Forrest, 30, also spent four months grooming Megan Stammers, 15, on Twitter - bombarding her with romantic messages.
In a revealing blog he announced a 'moral dilemma', adding: 'How do we, and how should we, define what is right or wrong, acceptable or unacceptable?'
Hinting at the romance that may have been happening at school, he said: 'I came to a few different conclusions, mainly that actually we get a lot of things wrong, but at the end of the day I was satisfied that if you can look yourself in the mirror and know that, under all the front, that you are a good person, that should have faith in your own judgement.'
He also said: 'The last two weeks have been pretty intense, in both a good and a bad way!!! I’ll touch on the bad, although it will have to be a bit vague to be public-ally digestible'.
It is believed that Megan Stammers, 15, has boarded a Channel ferry with Forrest and British and French police are now desperately searching for them.
In a frightening hint at what was to come, tweeting under his stage name, Jeremy Ayre, he wrote: 'Let's run away together.'
And in another he wrote: 'I wanna wake up naked next to you, kissing the curve in your clavicle'.
Read more [link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Megan Stammers' school was at the centre of a grooming scandal three years ago when a teacher was jailed for his "predatory" behaviour.
[link to www.mirror.co.uk]

Megan Stammers and Jeremy Forrest found in Bordeaux

Maths teacher arrested on suspicion of child abduction and 15-year-old pupil taken into protection, police say

[link to www.guardian.co.uk]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP