Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I am a timetraveller from the 1800s please help me
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Greetings, my name is Norman Finklebottom

I was born in january 1820, in ealing, West London.

Around the age of 18, i got a job in my father`s shoe factory.

Things were looking up.

However, a couple of years later, one dark winters night in 1880, i was walking back from the factory and heard a whirling, crashing sound if you will, behind me.

I suddenly blacked out.

I awoke and looked around me, i felt like i was in a dream.
Everywhere looked different, there were flying machines in the sky, moving vehicles which did not require horses to pull, everything seemed inpossible.

After a few days i found out i had sliped through a black hole and found myself into the year 2008.

I was amazed. I couldnt believe it. Everything seemed so different. The modern world seemed almost another universe compared to that what i was used to.

I got a job in a butchers shop, i accepted very low pay, cash in hand, and a sofa in the attic. The money i was getting paid was probably less than i should have, but at the time i was just glad to have a job and accomodation.

Around 2008, i felt comfortable enough to use modern technology, and i started using a computer.
To me, they were fascinating, i simply couldnt believe these things existed. It took me a long time to get used to technology.

I now have several thousand pounds and have enough to rent my own flat and to comfortably live.

However, all is not okay.

It doesnt feel right.

This isnt my timeline, i need to be back

I need to be back with my family and friends.

Henceforth i have spent the last 5 months working on a machine to get me back to 1838.

The reason i am writing this is to beg for help, i need somebody, a scientist, a doctor, whoever, to help me.

Your money means nothing to me for when i return to my timeline it wont be worth anything, i am happy to pay as much as needed for any help in getting me back

I need help, and i need help now.

Dr Norman J. Finklebottom

Ps i do have evidence of who i am
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP