Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ANTI ISRAELI HYPOCRISY
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I just wanted to point something out that I find a little funny.....well mostly sad....but kinda funny.

Here is a post from another thread, also a quoted reply of "bingo". Basically the thread was blaming Israel, and praising Iran and achmadananawhatever.

Re: 'UN should condemn Israel’s threats against Iran: Ahmadinejad'

Good post OP. the mods will never pin the truth ! They would rather keep on spreading the neg propaganda.

Quoting: Anonymous Coward 23568242

bingo

So, this AC thinks GLP's mods and Trin only pin propaganda, that they would never "pin the truth".

So why AC, do you come to a website, that in your opinion is purely about pushing propaganda? It's like yelling "fox news lies, fox news lies" Then tuning into the O'Reilly Factor every night. And don't give me the b.s line of "I come here for breaking news". Fox has breaking news also, so I don't buy it.

Then the other part that is funny, is that just because this AC and his "bingo buddy" disagree with some of the pinned threads, they MUST all be propaganda. Only they and fellow "thinkers" know the truth. Only those who blame Israel know the real truth.

I think you anti Israeli people have no idea what you are talking about. I know, the world is an effed up place. I know it makes a lot of you feel special, like you are pivvy to some hidden truth that will soon "come out", but do you realize what would happen to human rights in the middle east without Israel? Do you truly know what would happen to womens rights in the region? Maybe you do, and maybe you don't care?

You have no idea what you are advocating for when you call for Israels destruction. You think zionists are bad? If you had your wish, and Israel was gone, you obviously are oblivious to what would spring up in it's place.

Just my humbled opinion.

I'm sure I will get many vicious responses, but I still love ya anyway. And hope that someday, you can step back and see the forest for the trees.

rant

cheers

P.S I'll save you the trouble and just call myself a zioshill so we can get that out of the way.
chuckle
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP