Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A Winter ecord breaker of all record breakers
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message . . . this could be a warning about the weather, but it hit me tonight, at dusk. I was outside and it felt like it does during a full moon; i looked up and saw itwas only about three quarters full.

At this time of the year it can get quite cold during a full moon, but the fact that itis already feeling like a full moon (at night), i suspect we best be ready for a real shocker when the moon does become full, and November, and i donot even want to think about the December fullmoon, not to dare mention January . . .

Late during Summer, I made arrangements, for some strange reason, to move out of my upstairs bedroom; into a warm, tight little room off the kitchen for the Winter . . . an animal, out of instinct, would do something like that . . . It was a terrible move with heavy stuff being moved in and out of rooms and up and down staires . . . i never did such a crazy thing in my life before. So i think iam making a prediction of the worse/coldest Winter wehave ever had (a record breaker of all record breakers).
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP