Users Online Now: 2,017 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,329,710
Pageviews Today: 2,204,836Threads Today: 843Posts Today: 15,043
09:34 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject ***ATTENTION*** LISTEN TO ME ALIENS ARE COMING BY THE END OF 2012, NOT DOOM
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Shit just got real for me. I'm a rational person, I believe in science (not scientists because they work only for corporations, illuminati and their evil agenda, plain fact). I'm a regular guy whose beliefs just got totally annihilated by what happened during the past month september.

First weird thing that happened: it was night, I was sleeping and I suddendly woke up, from what I recollect I saw the shape of two classic grey aliens (it was dark, I wasn't able to see if their color was grey), I was totally paralyzed, in terror, in a state of primordial fear. I tried to scream but F*CK! I wasn't able to. Then I passed away and the following day thought it was just a bad nightmare.

Second thing: some days ago I've been mind contacted by an extraterrestrial being, he's currently being held captive by a group of humans, not military nor governement agents, private citizens. This alien must be a big fish in his world because I was able to draw this important information: his whole race is coming to earth to free him and make the first contact with humanity sharing their immense knowledge with us. This shit is going to change our lives irreparably. For what I've understood they are going to free us from the massive chains we're constricted. This alien who contacted me is not a grey alien, he's some sort of cybernetic living organism, after millions of years of evolution they were able to transcend their physical form, like mind uploading, something like that. I think the greys knew that this other alien was trying to contact me, maybe they're in league with the humans who are helding him captive.

I'm probably going to be killed or abducted but I really don't care because I'm happy for the fact that our slavery, sorrow, wars and deaths are coming to an end, I think they failed their evil mission because tonight I was able to tell you the truth. Now I'm leaving for a safe location, I'm ready to fight'em if necessary.

Mark my words, they are coming, they'll arrive by the end of the year, BE READY.

Good luck to you.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP