Users Online Now: 1,117 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 34,247
Pageviews Today: 61,378Threads Today: 27Posts Today: 494
01:02 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Have you been watching the show "Revolution"? I see similarities with a near future USA...here's what I see at this point.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It's only 2 shows in so far, but...

Power goes out...something we discuss a fair bit here because it could actually happen. Perhaps TPTB believe it will or know it will.

The "bad" Militia leader...looks like Barry O. Is a man of power, but not the ultimate power. Has a way of speaking to people that will make you empathize with him. However, he has a very darkside as well. He works for a real bad dude (Munro). They hate America. Your not even allowed to speak of America, own an American flag, own a firearm, all these things that Americans have always enjoyed...gone...Slavery has been reintroduced. Incarceration without cause.

Now just for a second imagine Sharia law taking hold of the U.S., probably sound like this eh?

Takes place in Illinois.

I'm sure there is more to add, but that's what I have so far.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP