Users Online Now: 2,342 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,980,634
Pageviews Today: 2,747,629Threads Today: 667Posts Today: 12,962
08:57 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject I had a horribly vivid dream about the future of the world starting with the election.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message It was extremely vivid but I don't care to go into all of the little details. I felt like I needed to warn everyone though. My dream was the other day, and I still can't get it out of my head. Basically this: the election was extremely close, but Obama wins. He takes three large warships and uses them to invade, a middle eastern country. I am thinking it is Iran. It begins with the overtaking of two largest cities. He declares himself "caliphate" of the Muslim world. Does this mean he intends on being the "Messiah" or some kind of anti-Christ figure? After that, foreign troops invade the US. There was a large number of Russian and Chinese troops. I saw people on the run from the death camps. They constructed fences of landmines buried in the sand. People everywhere were starving. Those on the run were foraging for anything. I saw two people a man and the woman on the run. they found an encampment of two small families, they had canned food, and small children under four. The lady asked the woman of the camp with a few children where did she get the canned food. She said that her husband learned how to make ale and they used it for a good trade for canned food. She also asked her how long the war had been going on now. The lady with the kids replied, "Four years now". This is a very short summary. The details were very vivid and horrifying. It was like the movie "The Road" but horribly worse than that.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP