Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Questions for Titor
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Where is the original poster of "You should cancel the olympics?"? Why did (s)he leave? Why don't you go more in depth about what happens in the future? Dont you want to see all of this stopped? You are only giving us basic information, nothing in depth that can help us significantly, the timelines are already different so what does it matter?" And also, you need a controller to play those games, what do you use? What are the new consoles of the future? Can you play on the emulated games's multiplayer? What are the phones like? Since you are from the future, can't you go see this exact conversation if you go back to the future? Ren said he was not from the future but he knew a lot about the future, can you explain that? What happens on the October 28th? As a safety measure, i know if i was the MIB that sent you on this mission i would have sent more than one person, where are they, like the "multiple men" who said "titor is legion" when they "saved hillary"? I can not find any documentations about how these people supposedly stopped the assassination. Are there holograms in the future? When does the flooding start? Do you know anything about me in the future? Why hasn't the john titor website been used in a while? Was the supposed picture john showed of the time machine real? The Dragon Ball Z character Trunks was inspired by the John Titor story and he even used a time machine similar looking to the john titor departure video. How accurate was DBZ time machine?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP