Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Lost all hope
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Warning.- This isn't an uplifting post. This is reality as I now see it. It has become more clear to me that they have won and we have lost the war without even fighting the battle. We are all talk and no action. We sit around and bitch about our rights being taken away. We fight and argue over race, religion and politics. We really are brainwahed sheep being controlled in almost every aspect of our lives. It's just going to get worse. I've known for a while now and am reminded daily about how corrupt this world is.

After watching the streaming video of the protest in Spain it really set in with how screwed we are. I watched as hundreds of protesters were ran off by a handful of police. I'm not for violence but I am for standing your ground and standing up for what you believe in. I just can 't figure out how we got here. I don't know what it will take to get things going in a better direction. I don't have the answer. It just saddens me to the core to see where we are and where things are going.

Sorry for the rant and I 'm not trying to offend anyone in Spain.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP