Users Online Now: 2,088 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,515,149
Pageviews Today: 2,196,113Threads Today: 602Posts Today: 12,089
05:48 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject On the Road to Somewhere, with no Suitcase in my Hand.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message On the Road to Somewhere, with no Suitcase in my Hand.

Dog Poet Transmitting.......

May your noses always be cold and wet.

Much of the time, people don't know what to do when it come to aiding themselves in the process of self realization. Some people meditate but what are they meditating on? Everyone meditates in one fashion or another, even if they don't think they do. A lot of that is known as negative meditation. Manly Palmer Hall wrote a little booklet about this. I do not remember the name of it (grin). Some people chant but what is in their mind as they are chanting. What is the focus of their chant and is it consistent? Some people pray but what is the level of determined result? What is the mindset concerning the realization of the request or intention? Pretty much all of the time, successful result of spiritual practice, is dependent on secondary factors inside of the primary methodology. Ignoring or being unaware of this, is the cause of failure or inconsistent outcome in so many cases.....

to continue go to:

[link to www.visibleorigami.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP