Users Online Now: 1,313 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 218,920
Pageviews Today: 363,997Threads Today: 147Posts Today: 2,831
07:01 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Butt Shaking Bear becomes Multi National Internet Meme..
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message A butt shaking , multi lingual, 27 different languages Green Gummy Bear becomes a Multi National Internet meme on youtube.
With a combined documented total of over a billion views ! (combining all videos in all languages) He has spawned a fan base of babies and toddlers and adults

I cant get enough of this lil guy..he will unite the world.

Hes been around since 2006 but just leaking out into mainstream media with a first DVD release in November. Gummibar International is accepting licenses now. If you own a textiles company or factory or have access to a good business loan, the potential product line is huge !

[link to www.gummybearinternational.com]

Ok Capitalism, I understand you now. lol..

Imagine the size of the Walmart license.

If or when he gets picked up by Nickelodean or a Saturday Morning cartoon, it will be a freight train thats epic. Apollo cannot resist his Marketing roots, this lil guy will become even gummier, I mean bigger.

Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP