Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject John Lear may be wrong about Christ
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi all,

as someone who has been turning over the different angles of this reality for quite some time, I thought John Lear might be right about basic ETs running things. To my logical mind it made perfect sense.

However, something else, perhaps less mechanistic, caused me to keep pushing and looking under every rock.

A few things I have found in favor of a very GLP take that Jesus Christ did exist:

1) Al Bielek and Preston Nichols both seem to agree that Christ did exist. Nichols actually says that the Montauk Program tried to take samples of Christ's blood by going back in time, but according to them, whoever came into contact with it basically became altruistic, so it didn't work. I thought this was hilarious.

2) Basiago--another supposed time-traveler concurs that Jesus Christ existed.

So time travelers seem to agree: Jesus Christ did come and was sacrificed on the cross and it was a profound experience for humanity.

3) New BBC documentary, among others, now say the supposed Carbon test was faulty and there is evidence that there were shenanigans from the start, in terms of who oversaw the cloth sample taken.

4) Insiders, from former satanists to former illuminati say Jesus Christ existed and that the New Age is basically a Luciferian conspiracy.

see: Roger Morneau 1946; Mark Cleminson, Carolyn Hamlett, John Todd, etc for more on this angle

5) MUFON researchers have been covering up the fact that there are over 400 cases where calling on the name of Christ and becoming a person who follows Jesus Christ (as opposed to many "Christians") can resolve and eliminate the phenomenon.

Here's some basic places to look:

youtube the following:

1) John Todd
2) Lucifer's Children
3) "former satanist shows everyday occultism"

4) The UFO phenomenon explained by MUFON researcher who claims that calling on Christ to alleviate the abduction phenomenon not only works, but is being covered up:

[link to vimeo.com]

some of the top researchers such as Jaque Vallee and J Allen Hyneck were convinced the phenomenon was demonic/other dimensional...

5) "former illuminati" generally and Mark Cleminson specifically...

6) Roger Morneau--great guy, amazing story!

7) another former illuminati's experience--and another example of what appear to be 'rules':

[link to www.youtube.com] v=h63iNa0BcrQ

8) Recent BBC documentary on new evidence for the Shroud of Turin-=-there are a few good docs on this now worth seeing and questioning, especially now that they admit the carbon dating was shite:

[link to www.youtube.com] v=dr9_v5A4a2w

9) Carolyn Hamlett is a survivor from generational Illuminist bloodlines, spared and delivered from its hold on her mind and life by her faith in God. Carolyn is a former "multi-generational server" in the Illuminati. She provides further evidence that humanity is the victim of a long-term satanic conspiracy that is entering its final stage. "I have known "The Plan" since I was a small child and have seen it carried out just as I was told it would be....It has been a very slow process to get people to the point where common sense is not so common."
She joins the ranks of Svali, Cathy O'Brien, Brice Taylor and other whistleblowers exposing the mind control and unspeakable tortures being forced upon children and civilians by the military on behalf of the goals of Luciferian World Government.
As a person of high rank in "The Organization," Carolyn has seen and experienced Satanic horrors, and knows many details of "The Plan" to bring on the Antichrist and the NWO that she has been divulging in television and radio broadcasts and in her own writings
Audio Interview

[link to www.theedgeam.com] interviews/Carolyn_Hamlett_08. 25.12.mp3

10) Chris Everard on the occult use of hallucinogens to access demonic energy:
[link to www.youtube.com] v=Chjz0lRAyFI&feature=related

11) Johanna Michaelsen - someone who was heavily involved in working with shamanism and being a medium also has an interesting story..

12) Dave Hunt has some interesting research on the origins of the push for yoga, new agism, etc... the history of yoga I thought interesting that it was developed to tune the body to communicate with other-dimensional hindu "gods" aka demons, again...

13) Randall Baer's experience echos the same again:

[link to www.youtube.com] v=QDvZUq4uBL8

14) lastly, the connections a German documentary make on how the decision to permeate our culture with hallucinogens, from the highest levels of TPTB:

[link to www.youtube.com] v=doQAwLb-DEE

and read: [link to ] be for eitsnews .com/alternative/2012/09/hidden-truth-jesuit-vatican-connection-to-the-unfolding-​2012-new-world-order-agenda-2-2469282.html

That is all I have really found thus far, other than that my own personal experience reading the New Testament and praying has been pretty cool and I recommend it!

Cheers all!

5a
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP