Users Online Now: 1,757 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 904,646
Pageviews Today: 1,556,021Threads Today: 612Posts Today: 11,458
05:14 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Men In Black ransacked my house, took everything!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I am writing this, with my hand trembling, i cant believe what i have gone through.

My name is Morgan Fressenheimer, and i am an abductee, have been so all my life, i dont consider myself the chosen one or special or anything, because many people across the world are abducted too, that is a fact!

Anyway recently i had been getting visits by tall men (7 foot tall) with black suits and hats, telling me to keep quiet and not talking about my experiences.

I defied this, and recently when to a ufo conference where i showed photos and videos of my experience, including a sample of handprints and marks left by one of the ets.
I came back to my house today after being away at conferences for the last week and found my house broken into, everything was ransacked, taken, even the beds were gone, nothing remained.

I am using the neigbours wifi to write this.
I have lost everything, and now, i fear for my life because my neighbours told me they were shouting that they would be back

I am on here for advice as to what to do now, but the one thing i am not going to do is let them silence me.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP