01:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
Subject (With Link to photo) Best Orb ever with art work inside
User Name
Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message So now here is a link to the photo I described two weeks ago.

[link to imageshack.us]

Happy to take questions and any suggested answers.

Below is what I wrote in original post.

I have just returned from holiday,whilst there I took a photo of an olive tree, which is very special to me and is in a very secluded place. After taking the photo I found that on the tree at around chest to head height is an 'orb' about a foot and a half in diameter.

Having searched the internet for other examples of 'orbs', I find that the one in my photograph is far superior to anything seen before (at least as far as what I could see on the net).

The orb itself is VERY detailed. The image takes the form of a painting, an art work. It is of a face that both faces forward and is in profile, the profile face has a secondary skull like image behind it, and when looking at the image in that way, it is looking at a statuesque type image to the left.

Other points to note:

1. The orb is connected to the tree by a tightly wound 'umbilical cord'.
2. Below the orb is a partial depth hollow that has light emitting from it.
3. Below the hollow is a strip of lightly coloured tree that has various facial images.
4. Above in the branches of the tree is a 'Gandhi' type form.
5. In the outer areas of the photo are various anthropomorphic and animal images, which may well be just a coincidence.

This photo is completly unique and of a world standard of ONGOING interest
Pictures (click to insert)
 | Next Page >>