Users Online Now: 1,974 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 973,268
Pageviews Today: 1,341,455Threads Today: 377Posts Today: 6,313
11:13 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Blue Planet Project - Proof of Gov't Alien Cover-Up?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to whale.to]

The link takes you to a PDF you can read online, or download if you want.

I'm just curious why this doesn't seem to get much, if any, hype at all. I tried searching for it and got very few hits that were actually relative.

I would have thought the foil hat group would have been all over this.

Pretty interesting reading - it's 114 pages so if it's BS, someone has way too much free time.

I did also find a YT link.

The following document is believed to be the personal notes and scientific dairy of a scientist who was contracted by the government over several years to visit all crash sites, interrogate captured Alien Life Forms and analyze all data gathered from that endeavor. He also wrote notes on or about any documents which he came in contact with, which in any way related directly or indirectly to the organization, structure or operation for the collection of such data.

This individual was discovered to have kept and maintained such personal notes and therefore was scheduled for termination. He narrowly escaped termination by the government and is currently in hiding out of this country.

We believe his involvement in these investigations span over a thirty-three (33) year period. He was soon discovered and immediately went into hiding in 1990.
 Quoting: video description
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP