Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Get rid of fleas quick and easy
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I can speak from experience. I used (not a lot) about a 1/4 cup lavender bath salts in a half a tub of warm water, and used lavender liquid soap on my three cats. As I was washing them both me and my partner was amazed to see those little buggers try to run for their lives. Fortunately it was too late, it started killing them immediatly. I then brushed my cats and used tweezers and removed all the dead fleas I could see. My cat love me afterwards. As I was petting her more dead fleas fell off her. I was very happy to know my cats were no longer being eaten. I then took a step further an mixed part water and part tea tree oil and sprayed it on all furnature and carpets. I also use it around all doors and window seals ANSI keeps all bugs out of my home. I have used tea tree oil in my house for years and have always used it aroun my house, add it I my shampoo for my kids to prevent lice at school and my cats have always been fine. Hope this helps I know that after paying big dollars on the most expensive products and them not working and me only paying three dollars and it working for all three cats and enough to do them all again. It deffinatly made my day and my cats :-)
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP