Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject The Gulf Breeze Six and John Titor
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message My first night on the job I met a few of the members of the Gulf Breeze Six.

I was then briefed that they were going to try to kill me and they were rushed out of there.

The history of these events has been greatly altered but if you carefully do a search on the "Gulf Breeze Six" you will know what John Titor did for the U.S. Military. If you substitute the word "UFO" for "time machine", things will also start to make more sense.

Remember that I am claiming to be John Titor and I quote Luke 12:47 where it says Jesus beats the slaves. I could be considered an anti-christ because people on GLP are taking me quite seriously in my efforts to tell everyone that in the near future we have proof that Jesus Christ was invented in 325.

The U.S. military has no problem with me preaching to people that Jesus is fiction as long as I do it on my own time.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP