Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject my fathers ufo story i like to share
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message this is a warning to people on this planet

There is a certain group, certain individuals and locations on this planet that are operating a secretive operation, there goal is to spread biological materials throughout the planet, their ideology closely matches depopulation agenda 21, they answer to no known government nor do they seek money.

how are they spreading biological virus? and mutations ?

i only saw this from about 100 meters while my father was talking to one of them, this is my personal experience, i was in the Philippines with my father, who was conducting geology experiments volcanics,rock formations etc , this was a family pet project created by my father.

during my trip with my dad, we entered a blown up mountain in South Philippines i believe it was called Lesun or Lexon, we tracked up this hill chopping down small branches clearing the way, for about 30 minutes. it was a hot day and my legs were starting to hurt . my father, wanted to rest so we just took a good rest where we almost reached the top of the hill.

this is where things started to really get weird and interesting, after 10 minutes of resting, my father was little more up the hill exploring, and suddenly called me up, he said do you hear it ? i said yes dad, i heard it since we were resting, so my father went up the hill to look for this noise, he went further up the hill reaching the top, and suddenly i see him crutching against the floor and calling me to come up quickly, i thought he was having a heart attack or something, but that was not it. so i run up to him and he told me to crutch down and look inside the mountain top, right there with my father I was looking at a gigantic Oval looking UFO, we could not believe our eyes, it was so plain and silvery, it looks just perfect like a giant aluminum egg levitating in the middle of a volcano, we kept looking at this thing for 10 to 20 minutes. after this time we saw a bright light being omitted towards the ground and 3 human looking people appeared every single one of them had a silvery custom or latex whatever it was it looked cool, we watched them just stand there looking at the side of the volcano and pointing with their hands to each other. my father was just so excited it kept telling me this is unreal this is impossible, i think my dad was more excited about the floating UFO just not moving.

so we watched them for about 4 minutes then suddenly my father, started to stand up and said to me this is my chance to meet these guys, i asked him what do you mean dad ? he said they look human and we will never get a chance like this ever again, he said to me, Danial, do not move do not make any type of sounds or come after me. I was around 16 at that time, so i listed.

my father started slowly to walk down the hill, towards them they were maybe 150 300 meters not sure. as soon as my father got close to them the UFO changed shape and changed from light silvery to a dark Grey color. my father at this point was looking at the UFO, they seem to have noticed him because he was like 50 meters away from them, they all turned towards him and just looked at him.

my father now, is right next to these human looking things just standing there looking at them, I'm not sure what they were doing but they were doing this for the entire time, same with my father.

about 7 minutes goes by my father suddenly drops to the ground and a bright light appears, they the human looking people disappear and few seconds later the UFO just zips through into space.

at this point i thought they killed my father and i was crying and running down the hill, when i got to my father he seemed to be OK and said Danial, we are all in trouble. i asked him what do you mean father, he just said everybody on this planet is in trouble.

later we head back to the hotel, and my dad wanted to drink lots of very cold water, and i mean lots maybe 2 liters every 30 minutes.

the next morning, my father told me to sit on the table and start to write what they told him.

so this is what my father asked them,

who are you ? they did not answer they all were looking at me i felt scared but excited , what are your names are you from this planet ? one of them responded, We have names, and we are from a past history of this planet. what past history ? they did not respond, are you here researching this planet ? the middle human looking responded yes. I asked what are you looking for ? the first human looking thing responded by pointing his finger at me. I asked are you researching human beings, the first human looking thing responded , Yes we arrived here to stop you from damaging more of this planet. I felt scared, What are we doing so wrong to this planet ? the 3rd human looking thing responded by damaging the living things around you. at this point i felt all three of them were trying to feed mental pictures of wars, nukes, dirty water, dead animals dolphins. the middle alien, responded to me without a question and said, we can no longer allow you damage this planet and looked at me with god like blue eyes. very blue almost unreal blue eyes.

after the mental pictures, I asked did you come here to explode the volcano ? the 3rd alien looking thing looked at me and responded, Yes,

I asked again, but why ? he responded again, to save the planet we must reduce the human population, I asked how many are you going to destroy ? the first alien looking thing responded 20 million humans are to be left.

at this point i felt a very sick feeling and everything started to go dark, when i woken up i saw a bright flash, and my son running towards me. i felt a very strong headache and felt very thirsty for water.

this is the end, my personal experience with my dad on a pet project
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP