Users Online Now: 2,261 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 440,165
Pageviews Today: 708,642Threads Today: 239Posts Today: 3,705
08:42 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Is Rick Wiles (TruNews.Com) A Satanist Or JUST An Idiot? (mp3 audio & analysis of WEIRD show).
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message EXCLUSIVE! RICK WILES CALLED EVIL VATICAN: "THE CHURCH"!

HERE'S THE MP3 DOWNLOAD: [link to www.trunews.com]

(fastforward show to the 26th minute then press "Play" and listen).

Hi friends! Have you ever seen THAT thread of a dream that another OP posted, alleging to have had a dream about the famous talkshow host, Rick Wiles, allegedly seeing him literally kneeling down before satan giving a satanic handsign to his alleged master?...Well, I'd always put it all down to just THAT: AN ALLEGATION!

What I found Rick doing surprised even ME!:

The thing is though, I was searching for some good interviews on Rick Wiles's mp3 audio archive list recently when I came across a show he'd done earlier this year about that famous pop-star 'Nicki Minaj' and how he (Rick Wiles) was furious at her "disrespectful portrayal" of the pope during her attendance at the 2012 'Grammies'.

MY QUESTION IS: WHY WERE YOU SO ANGRY RICK? ARE YOU ON "THEIR" SIDE??...

I mean, ANY thinking man woman or child who professes to be a TRUE believer in the word of God and in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, KNOWS, by what God allmighty has spoken himself with respect to TRUE salvation, that the "pope" is NOT God's representative nor neither is he the shepherd of God's people, but rather an evil leader (with obvious NAZI connections) of an equally evil false world religious system/organization—hopefully on its way DOWN!

Yet, throughout the interview Rick Wiles held with the so-called: "PID Radio" hosts he had on his show, Rick continually referred to the evil, deeply-pagan false religion of Rome as: "THE CHURCH"!, defending it against pop-star, Nicki Minaj's: "BLASPHEMOUS disrespect towards the Roman church" during her live on-stage performance during this year's Grammies—RICK WILES CALLED THE EVIL, ANTI-CHRIST RELIGION OF ROMAN CATHOLICISM: "THE CHURCH"!!!???$$$***##@@!!

AN APPEAL TO RICK WILES:

Friends, all this anti-vatican talk we hear nowadays is easy to prove for yourself just by visiting sites such as Eric Jon phelps's 'Vatican Assassins.Com', Greg Szymanski's 'Arctic Beacon.Com', Lenny Bloom's intel show archives at 'ShockTalk Radio' and aparently, a growing number of other truth-gathering outlets on the internet.

Enlighten us RICK—WHY do you not speak the TRUTH???...

I welcome your comments folks—pro or con!
I speak honestly when I say I am very angered by "ex"-TBN TV host, Rick Wiles's aparent allegiance with a clearly obvious SATANIC global organisation. Who are you trying to kid Rick Wiles? More and more people know better these days—at least the ones you claim to be doing your show for anyway—so my advice to you, RICK, is to prove to us that you really are a purveyor of the TRUTH and invite ace historian Eric Jon Phelps onto your show to enlighten your listeners as to what, the man YOU are clearly so keen to protect (the pope) really is, and what his TRUE agenda really is!

*****UNTILL YOU DO RICK, DROP THE WORD "TRUTH" FROM YOUR TALKSHOW. OKAY????...*****

Thanks,
TruthAddict.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP