Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject URGENT SIGN?: October 1st and the recent suicide aired on FOX News
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I have been having some kind of feeling regarding October 1st. It feels as if it is a HUGE date and is a FOCAL point for some reason. I don't know why I feel odd about the 1st but I do and have felt odd about it for a couple weeks now. When I think about the date there is a strong feeling, it's hard to describe.

I just thought I would post about it and to keep watch and prepare just in case. Fill your tanks and have some cash on hand etc. etc.

What prompted me to finally post about it was the recent suicide supposedly mistakenly aired on FOX News (which seems staged to me) and the fact that the guy getting out of a red car was wearing black with white "01" on the back.

[link to www.youtube.com]

It may be nothing but you never know for sure.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP