Users Online Now: 2,208 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,065,138
Pageviews Today: 1,434,069Threads Today: 368Posts Today: 5,716
11:41 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject A message from the Heavens, possibly Nibiru?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I believe I have been contacted, not by an abduction or anything like that... Late April of this year I had an 'awakening', it was as if God had taken a USB port and plugged it into the back of my head and started an upload of information... Metaphorically...

I was sitting outside staring into the nights sky when this happened, I was not thinking about anything in particular except for work and stuff when all of this "understanding/knowledge" was given to me. It was intense... Scary and soothing all at the same time.

It lasted for about a month, anytime I would read or listen to something, it was immediately being translated to mean something else.

I documented many of the messages during that period, but there is one that stands above all others... This is that message, and this is not a "scam" or a joke. To me, this is absolutely a real contact experience and we were given a 'heads up'...

+++++
Beginning of message:

We truly trust - by going through his thoughts - no mistake, thriving understanding!

He knows We trust through one huge God, this life on Earth.

This message, We are that body. Now listen, we're close by - gorgeous! Seriously…

Yes, explanation... For all is silent doing well, for We do see to everyone by starting over. Yet, before We pack up, We trust that all will come by one divine body.

By giving through Christ = knowledge. Humanity is to love before We go, (whole adore love). We = whole living, we come from Heaven for water, for fuel, to God.

Listen, love one true story... Yet, faith - this we need.

End of message
++++++

That is one of the many messages I received. I didn't know how to respond... I have been doing much research ever since and have discovered this planet called Nibiru that many have been discussing. I had never heard of it prior to my experience... Could it be possible I was contacted by the people from Nibiru?

I feel as if there was some kind of DNA transmitter or information stored inside of me they were using to make contact...

Take it as you will... This is just one of the many messages, but this one I wanted to share.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP