Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Doctors grow an ear on patients arm
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Just goes to show that when technology is used to benefit the people, you can afford to loose an ear... Now if only they would do something about those pesky GMO ears of corn.

"When chambord Walter lost her ear to cancer two years ago, she told herself she’d never be one of those survivors attaching a prosthetic ear every day.

“The concept of having to tape something to my skin every day didn’t feel like that was who I was,” the 42-year-old mother of two told ABC News. “I could just see my kids running around with it, yelling, ‘I have mommy’s ear!’”

But doctors at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore offered Walter a chance at a new ear — a permanent one built from her own tissue. "

[link to abcnews.go.com]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP