Users Online Now: 2,082 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,539,397
Pageviews Today: 2,557,230Threads Today: 1,024Posts Today: 18,149
11:47 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject GMO Proposition 37, could in effect do the opposite we want it to, let me explain first before you 1 star
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ladies and gentleman, I just looked up something that completely threw me off. I understand everyone in the world should want PROP 37 to pass virtually lableing all GMO products. But, and i say but, when i looked at the percentage of GMO crops here in the United states, and how much corn and corn syrup is associated with the food and gas supply, all the foods that are currently gmo and forced to have labeling would in effect be a win for the people when others see what it does to their body right???? well, if that were to in effect happen, the food supply overnight would skyrocket in the commodities market creating a natural food shortage because the crops arent being bought. Please take a minute to think about what im saying. if they force the companies to label the existing crop for the year, and i effect we are coming into a winter season, we would have a severe food shortage from non bought existing gmo products that are keepin the economy afloat. This could in turn be what the globalist bankers want which is the exact opposite of what we thought prop 37 would have done. forgive my clarity here, but I think the negative effect on the market will sky rocket food prices and limit how much food is naturally out there already. the percentage of gmo crop out there is more than 69% of the U.s. food supply. when people see what it does to them they will reject it through this bill. So, what happens when there is no replacement food in exchange for the existing crop of the year. this could backfire on us everyone, monetarily. I'm 100% for the bill, but since monsanto and dupont have moveed so quickly over the past 3 years to wipe outthe other crops, it will force us to eat thisshit because prices will be to high on the other end of the bill. This could be the trigger to the food shortage and actually hurt us in the end through our pockets. Its ingenious on those ashole chemical companies parts. Please conscider that thought and respond....bump
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP