Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject QE3 The end of the USA.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message To most of you Ben Bernanke just weaves his magic and all is well besides the technical jargon and foreign language he uses is too hard to understand.

So let me explain QE3,what is going to happen is each month in perpetuity the Fed will buy $40 billion dollars in mortgage backed securies-(i.e personal and business real estate loans secured by property) off the banks and Freddie,Fannie etc.The obvious conclusion to this is that the Fed will own ALL MORTGAGED PROPERTY IN THE US.

The banks wont be lending or investing this money instead they will be buying treasuries with it.

The fed will bundle its security into derivitives.

The Fed itself created the bubble that collapsed the real estate markets now its getting that real estate for cents on the dollar.

At least two US Presidents should be tried for treason but nothing will happen,September 13 2012 proved not only will the US public belly up to anything the powers that be hand them that also they are too fucking stupid to even know what happened.

The banks won the coup and not a shot was fired...at least I can say

GO SPAIN!!GO GREECE!!
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP