Users Online Now: 2,145 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 814,587
Pageviews Today: 1,440,343Threads Today: 611Posts Today: 10,596
04:38 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject DMT Nexus. Dark Evil Illuminati SubForum Exposed.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi Guys,

I had nowhere else to place this and this information needs to come out, I have been sitting on it for to long and it's been. I have been keeping these images to myself out of fear and also out of disbelief that this stuff could be real but I have come to the conclusion that it must be.

I had been a member of the DMT Nexus forum since 2009 and thought it was just an innocent Forum that discussed DMT and other psychedelics and related.

I couldn't have been more wrong.

Around early 2011 a 'hidden' forum section appeared ( I beleive due to a moderator mistake ) entitled 'Elite Dawgz Chillout and Trade Area' and stayed up for around 4 days and then quickly vanished. You could see the thread topics when you entered that section but when you tried to enter any of the threads it said 'Access Denied'. So what I did was hovered my mouse over the different Thread topics and waited to the preview box popped up and quicky took PrntScr screenshots of each thread.

I have uploaded these screenshots here. I first thought that this was all an April Fools joke but there are topics there since 2010 and also some of the threads have had many many replies. I don't beleive this is an April Fools Joke ( as no one would put this much effort into an April Fools Joke would they? ) but that an Administrator on this forum made a very big mistake and exposed the underbelly of what these people are really doing.

I really don't know what to think, I need your guys feedback on this please!

Whowever these people are that run this forum, they are incredibly evil and morally bankrupt individuals that I beleive are in contact with the power Elite.

Here are the screenshots that I had managed to take (They look a bit small because I used a paint program to put a few forum screens in each file, the best way to view them is to grab them and open them up in a paint program or windows picture viewer and zoom in on the topics, they are indeed chilling to the bone) :

[link to anonfiles.com (secure)]

I further found this from the DMT Nexus Forum. I don't know what to think or believe. There's probably more sharper people on this forum then me that can discern whether this was a bigtime 'slip' from some kind of filthy Illuminati henchmen or if this is all some kind of sick joke:

[link to www.dmt-nexus.me (secure)]
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP