Users Online Now: 2,400 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,412,921
Pageviews Today: 2,359,135Threads Today: 940Posts Today: 16,787
10:02 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject My rhyme's for the times. Written for you who is true.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message If I made a rhyme, about why, its time, to define, the line....between whats good, and bad...would you say it shines? Or it defines? Nope...you'd prbly call me out of my mind. Well youre right, I am....out of my mind....but hey it's about time....that someone finds, the truth in these lies.

So stop reading now if that was a surprise....press play, rewind, pause.... and now wonder why?? It's now we know, and it's time to go, abandon this stage....it isnt a good show, figured you should know....yea there's more bro.

Pause time, rewind....look back, at this find. Don't think it's mine either....this thought came from your father, you need to understand that I am not lying to ya. Yeah its ova...we mow over it like bowl dozers....Like a four leaf clover that you looked over, while trying to take over.

We in the clouds, and we look down to the ground....we see the crown, on crazy clowns. Some of yall off the planet, like earth is not a plan in it. But we stay in the clouds...watching, and yeah we want to come down. But we wont deal with these hounds, they are wrong, and we aren't profound...we just know how, to describe this down low. Ok, it's time to know how, we fight and its like POW.

Eat our flesh?? Pshh.... face it you lost, and we take your crown....cause what went around is about to come around. You are lost, and we are found....game over, go ahead and be astound. We are saving your slaves from the cage we found. Don't cry too loud, cause we already heard your sound....and it was not good...you are too proud. We know it, and we write poems to show it....get over it we caught you, critical hit while you just blow it. Don't lie either, cause we know it.

Hope my rhyme was worth your time, I know you know I love you like mine. We are all one mind, like it or not your thoughts are fine, doesn't matter if you march in time. We think stronger....realize you are not the crime, and you understand just fine. Thats my rhyme.....So be kind, rewind....and show them the mistakes we find, cause yea its time....to open up the mind.

Just fight, sure its dark as night....let my rhyme give you a flashlight, then calm down...youll be just fine......go ahead and look around. Your enemy is not strong, and we are not wrong. We are going to win, fight for you, and die for you. So turn on that grin and let it begin. Your welcome, look what you found....stay with me now, we are on the ground.

Follow yourself, cause that is true wealth. Money is just funny....don't be a dummy, follow your tummy....You knew it all a long, you are mighty. And we got your back like the bestest buddy. So sleep sound. Goodnighty...

cheersgrouphughfhappyhearthfgrouphugcheers
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP