Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What do home buyers want?
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Ok, this is a rant thread.

I have had my house up for sale for some 7 months. We are in a great community, although it is aging, our house is 35 years old. We have added two rooms to it over the years. We have upgraded our bathrooms with tile, etc., new countertops in the kitchen (granite) repainted and recarpeted virtually every room.

The kitchen does need new cabinets and a new light to be "updated". The outside which is cedar, has been newly stained. Our drive way is new, our furnace/ac unit is only 4 years old, our water softner is 8 years old.

Our landscaping is gorgeous, with two water gardens with fountains. we live on a cul-de-sac and have one of the best back yards in our neighborhood.

But nobody likes our house......it is different, it is a transitional, not traditional.

But the feedback we have received over the months has ranged from insulting to asinine.

Our current listed price is only $15,000 more than it was when we bought the house in 1991.

Please, somebody tell me, wtf do people want when buying a house?
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP