Users Online Now: 1,820 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 481,559
Pageviews Today: 764,201Threads Today: 314Posts Today: 4,712
08:20 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject What does this mean: My husband's Twitter Account is followed by 6 dating sites
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message I'm looking for insight here, if anybody can help

My husband has just turned 48. He's been fired a few times in the past few years because of the crappy economy, not because of his performance

I have tried my best to be supportive and helpful, and helped find him his last job, but money was tight and I know he felt embarrassed and let down

However, now he is getting nasty and cranky

He hardly talks at dinner, is always checking his cell phone and ipad, and reading twitter...so I checked his twitter account, and it's perplexing

He's following women who seem to be total c*nts or call girls...lots of people who laugh about being drunks and drugged up

I love humor, dark humor, sexy humor...but I can't even find anything fun or witty in what they say.

Now I just noticed there are 4 or 5 dating sites following him, and it isn't temporary.

Why would a dating site or matchmaker be following someone's twitter account?

He tells me it is just accidental, but he only has 50 followers, and these dating sites and matchmakers been following him for a few months now

in addition, he is following women like this:

twitter.com/Kuntspeak

twitter.com/yourcatastrophy

twitter.com/Jazzzzzmina

twitter.com/BristolSweets

twitter.com/SassyMcMelons

but at home, he has not been interested in sex for a long time. That began about the time he lost his job the second time

These days I usually have to initiate

and no, I have not let myself go, I'm not a lazy bitch, I look at least 10 years younger than my age, and men often flirt with me

I've been lurking on this site long enough to know I'll get slammed and insulted by men with issues, but I am seriously hoping someone can give me some insight

I am trying my best to be sympathetic to someone I know must be going through a difficult situation, piled on top of normal mid life crises issues

He was always the nicest stand up guy, never nasty, never rude, always polite to people...I don't understand the change

I just want to understand what I am dealing with and if someone has ever been in this situation
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP