Users Online Now: 2,147 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 2,084,677
Pageviews Today: 2,896,178Threads Today: 695Posts Today: 13,720
09:56 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject crazy experience at a Wal Shart, gives me insight into what could be to come!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message This is my experience yesterday

It's not Wal Fart, its Wal Shart, b/c I'd like to imply more shit in the meme, or facade, or whatever the fuck hell.

The only reason we went there is b/c we work the shit off all week, and that was the only place that would do an oil change on a Saturday. SO fuck you if you wonder why we were there, it was a ONCE in a YEAR experience...

SO, first off, dropped off the car, they said would be more than hour, fine, let's go to McD and feed us and the kids b/c we hadn't eaten and needed whatever sustenance we could muster, so, we figured, got an hour to kill (more like 2), let's just go eat in the fly infested Mcd. yay, but had no choice b/c kids were fussy, and time to kill....

sitting there in the McDonalds and lightening hits the fucking emergency DOOR 5 feet away from us!!! My god, it sounded like a JDAM, all the alarms went off in the store, it shook everything, and shockwaved us all. all the ghetto folk, all the redneckers, and all just whoever looked at each other. it was like something out of a fucking twilight zone, where, me and my wife, and kids, were the only ones aware.. everyone else was in, just this weird state!! SHIT, like, goldfish in a tank!!! meanwile, we are plotting our route!!!..

man, this gave me such a new awareness!!!

my god, if there ever were an attack on a place like this, mall, movie theater, who knows??, we learned many things. It shook us to our core, maybe b/c we were about 10 feet away from it. but, all the dregs,, just,,, shit... didn't register!!!

Such a sociology experiment..

SO, ask me a question????

wow, what an experience

1. Don't go to targets areas.

2. find exits

we were about ready to duck and cover, but
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>