Users Online Now: 1,173 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 118,811
Pageviews Today: 201,667Threads Today: 92Posts Today: 1,721
03:44 AM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject BATMAN SHOOTER has a blog...and WOAH!!!!!
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message [link to www.ascensionearth2012.org]

So here is what happened to me one night in Los Angeles. I was picking up my best friend to go out to a party. I did end up making it there, but not before my mind was taken over by simple radio waves that most likely originated from a satellite or from a radio tower. Instead of driving the remaining mile or mile and a half to my girlfriend’s house, I slowed my car down and without even understanding why I turned down a dark alley in the middle of the night. There was a man standing down in the middle of the alley. I drove up to him. I rolled down my window and I didn't even know what I was going to say to him. What would you say to a complete stranger in the middle of a dark alley in the middle of the night?

There I was though, and I was ready to start speaking to this person. The voice in my head, well, its really a silent voice, thoughts really, that make you believe certain things sometimes because these thoughts seem to originate from your own consciousness, told me, yes folks, here we go, told me this guy was Jesus. And I believed that. It had nothing to do with drugs or alcohol or schizophrenia or anything like that, so get off it, please. I was mind controlled. Plain and simple. You could call it mind influencing if that makes more sense to you, and that may even be more accurate to say. Let's not soft soak it though, it's mind control folks. I then drove away and I have been telling that story for four years now. But it's over. I now know the truth. I was being educated in just how powerful and just how dangerous and serious this mind control program works through the use of simple radio signals, but it did not end there. I have been channeling these messages for over 18 months now too.

We're going to talk more about this every single day from now on as this is our true mission, whether you believe this yet today or not, and that's okay. You need a few days to get over the shock that this has all been a training program for us, but just remember how important our duty is to humanity. We all wanted to be Lightworkers right? Well, here is your real, yes, your very real assignment. We are all going to begin to share this information about this mind control program and about the concentration camps which are our final destination if we do not succeed in our mission. Forget all the GFL stuff. Forget ascension, because you'll all see on December 21 nothing is going to happen, except that the day will end and it will become December 22 and we will all be one day and one step closer to these concentration camps, if we do not wake up.

WHAT THEE FUCK!!!!!!! this is a long ass post...and apparently he is going to prove it is truly him...

PIN THIS SHIT. this is HEAVY.

Will update and continue sharing as it develops.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP