Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Meditate this
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Hi there.. I see you have entered. I ask you dedicate 5 minutes of your time to common goals. We all spend so much time exercising our right to personal opinions that i thought it would be nice if we all gave a little bit to the collective conscious.
Close your eyes please and focus on

..Spreading love to those in need
..Bringing peaceful outcomes to the tense situations all over
..Helping bring the lost into the light.

we all focus on the details so often, I thought we all could use a reminder of the common goal here. We spend so much time figuring out WHO this nobody/wos is maybe we should look elsewhere so the truth can reveal itself. war doom destruction and hoaxes are everywhere. We know this. We need to focus more on our connection to THE ALL, and the effect we have on it. we need to look into ourselves when it comes to accusations instead of pointing a finger at our neighbor.
Help each other when we get something wrong instead of stating the discrepancy.

Also, good stuff in here!!!!
Thread: Spiritual Preparedness - simple practices and meditations to increase self-awareness
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP