Users Online Now: 2,151 (Who's On?)Visitors Today: 1,449,761
Pageviews Today: 2,417,259Threads Today: 969Posts Today: 17,275
10:33 PM

Back to Forum
Back to Forum
Back to Thread
Back to Thread
REPLY TO THREAD
Subject Confessions of a prepper losing his faith in DOOM.
User Name

Font color:  Font:

In accordance with industry accepted best practices we ask that users limit their copy / paste of copyrighted material to the relevant portions of the article you wish to discuss and no more than 50% of the source material, provide a link back to the original article and provide your original comments / criticism in your post with the article.
Original Message Here it is October 1st 2012. Since 2005 when I became interested in the whole 2012 prophecy phenomenon I figured by now (October 1st, 2012) the shit would be hitting the fan in ways we had never imagined.

I figured by now I'd be done with the rat race, and would be living at my camp, making my final push for winter supplies while the world was in chaos.

I figured people would have started panicing by August, and it would have spread globally by now.

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG.

So I'm preppd. I have everything I need, but I'm really strongly leaning in the direction that nothing is going to happen...at all.

There is nothing happening in the world that spells DOOM. Nothing that is so far out of the ordinary (financial termoil, fighting in the Middle East and Africa etc...).
Heading into solar max...no real problems here.
Just the same ol' same ol'.

So I confess now that I no longer believe that anything will happen on December 21, 2012 that is out of the ordinary.

Sure I'm still keeping an eye out, always will most likely, but not with the same intensity as I have been.
Pictures (click to insert)
5ahidingiamwithranttomatowtf
bsflagIdol1hfbumpyodayeahsure
banana2burnitafros226rockonredface
pigchefabductwhateverpeacecool2tounge
 | Next Page >>

GLP